2014 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E 350
- ■Engine: 3.5L DOHC V6 Direct Injection
- ■Rear-Wheel Drive
- ■Rain Detecting Variable Intermittent Wipers
- ■Door Mirrors, Steering Wheel and Head Restraints
- ■Dual Zone Front Automatic Air Conditioning
* 2014 IIHS Top Safety Pick+
* The 2014 E-Class delivers discreet style that delicately straddles the line between status and functionality. If you’re a fan of well-built, thoroughly engineered vehicles which deliver moderate flair but exceptional engineering, you’ll find a lot to like in Mercedes-Benz’s signature mid-size coupe, convertible, sedan, and wagon. Source: KBB.com
* Superb ride; wide variety of body styles; strong V8 engines; smooth and efficient four-cylinder diesel; extensive safety features. Source: Edmunds
* With a modern interpretation of design cues made iconic by their legendary predecessors, the redesigned 2014 Mercedes-Benz E-Class delivers a style that is both timeless and trendsetting. Now available in Two front-end treatments: bold or sport, a driver can choose a coupe, convertible, sedan, or a wagon. In addition, the 2014 E-Class offers a slew of engines ranging from a four-cylinder turbodiesel to an incredibly strong AMG® version. The body rests upon fine alloy wheels and four-lamp LED headlights help increase the visibility of the vehicle to oncoming traffic. LED technology also delivers quicker illumination of the brake lamps. On the inside, 2014 offers modifications such as a host of available upholstery, including MB-Tex upholstery or leather. The seats, for four to five passengers depending on model, are beyond comfortable with more than adequate headroom and ergonomic features. Featuring a high-resolution color-LCD display and a central controller on the console, the Cockpit Management and Data (COMAND®) system gives convenient control of audio, video, hands-free calling and optional navigation functions. An advanced system of nine standard airbags offers enhanced occupant protection. ATTENTION ASSIST® continuously monitors different parameters of driving behavior, and can automatically alert the driver with both visual and audible warnings. Adaptive braking technology integrates a suite of advances. Predictive brake priming sets the pads closer to the discs for more immediate response when brakes are applied. In the rain, automatic brake drying periodically applies the brakes just enough to sweep water build-up from the discs. Source: The Manufacturer Summary
- TECH SPECS
1 LCD Monitor In The Front
Audio Theft Deterrent
Bluetooth® Wireless Phone Connectivity
Window Grid Antenna
Certain specifications, prices and equipment data have been provided under license from Chrome Data Solutions (\'Chrome Data\'). © 2016 Chrome Data Solutions, LP. All Rights Reserved. This information is supplied for personal use only and may not be used for any commercial purpose whatsoever without the express written consent of Chrome Data. Chrome Data makes no guarantee or warranty, either expressed or implied, including without limitation any warranty of merchantability or fitness for particular purpose, with respect to the data presented here. All specifications, prices and equipment are subject to change without notice.
EPA mileage ratings are supplied by Chrome Data Solutions, LP for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary, depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions, battery pack age/condition (hybrid models only) and other factors.
Vehicle pricing is believed to be accurate. Tax, title and registration are not included in prices shown unless otherwise stated. Manufacturer incentives may vary by region and are subject to change. Vehicle information & features are based upon standard equipment and may vary by vehicle. Monthly payments may be higher or lower based upon incentives, qualifying programs, credit qualifications, residency & fees. No claims, or warranties are made to guarantee the accuracy of vehicle pricing, payments or actual equipment. Call to confirm accuracy of any information.