2015 Mazda CX-5 Touring
- ■Front-Wheel Drive
- ■Transmission: 6-Spd SKYACTIV-DRIVE Sport Mode Auto -inc: manual mode
- ■Sport Shape Front Seats -inc: 6-way power adjustable driver's seat w/manual lumbar support
- ■Deep Tinted Glass
- ■Engine: 2.5L SKYACTIV-G DOHC 16-Valve 4-Cylinder
* JD Power Automotive Performance, Execution and Layout (APEAL) Study * 2015 IIHS Top Safety Pick+ * 2015 KBB.com Brand Image Awards
* If you demand that your 5-passenger compact SUV looks great, gets good fuel economy and delivers good value, then you should take the 2015 Mazda CX-5 for a test drive. Its fun to drive nature seals the deal. Source: KBB.com
* Engaging driving experience; fuel-efficient engines; roomy, comfortable seating; excellent crash test scores; sharp styling. Source: Edmunds
* Introducing a feat of engineering previously thought to be impossible: the crossover without compromise. Not only does the Mazda CX-5 offer confident driving, versatility, all-weather capability, spaciousness and advanced features, but it does so with amazing highway MPG. To make this possible Mazda developed an engineering philosophy called SKYACTIV TECHNOLOGY, including a New 2.5L SKYACTIV-G Gas engine, which reimagines every component to work together in unprecedented harmony. CX-5's aerodynamic curves and sloping roofline reduce wind turbulence and allow for the vehicle's weight to be distributed toward the rear axle for increased stability. CX-5 is packed with advanced features that adjust to your driving needs, such as available rain-sensing windshield wipers, heated side mirrors, and 17 to 19 inch aluminum alloy wheels fitted with all-season tires. With CX-5's SKYACTIV-G 2.0L gasoline engine it produces 155 horsepower and an impressive 150 lb-ft torque delivering an EPA estimated 35 MPG hwy. For extra power and torque, upgrade to the 2.5L SKYACTIV-G. It's quick off the line with 184 horsepower yet still surprisingly fuel-efficient. CX-5 features Two transmission options: the ultra-responsive 6-speed manual and the 6-speed Sport automatic. The Mazda CX-5 blends sophisticated details, like available double stitched premium leather trimmed seats, a power moonroof, and ample passenger and cargo volume (64.8 cubic feet) to create a stylish all-purpose cabin. Crisp, immersive sound is delivered through an available 9 speaker Bose Centerpoint Surround Sound System with AudioPilot noise compensation technology. Connect your iPod or other MP3 device with the USB audio input or auxiliary jack. CX-5 offers available HD Radio, Pandora Internet radio connectivity and SiriusXM Satellite Radio. The available fully integrated in dash navigation system powered by TomTom with a 5.8 inch full color touch screen display features intuitive voice recognition. Source: The Manufacturer Summary
- TECH SPECS
1 LCD Monitor In The Front
Integrated Roof Antenna
Radio w/Seek-Scan and Steering Wheel Controls
Certain specifications, prices and equipment data have been provided under license from Chrome Data Solutions (\'Chrome Data\'). © 2016 Chrome Data Solutions, LP. All Rights Reserved. This information is supplied for personal use only and may not be used for any commercial purpose whatsoever without the express written consent of Chrome Data. Chrome Data makes no guarantee or warranty, either expressed or implied, including without limitation any warranty of merchantability or fitness for particular purpose, with respect to the data presented here. All specifications, prices and equipment are subject to change without notice.
EPA mileage ratings are supplied by Chrome Data Solutions, LP for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary, depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions, battery pack age/condition (hybrid models only) and other factors.
Vehicle pricing is believed to be accurate. Tax, title and registration are not included in prices shown unless otherwise stated. Manufacturer incentives may vary by region and are subject to change. Vehicle information & features are based upon standard equipment and may vary by vehicle. Monthly payments may be higher or lower based upon incentives, qualifying programs, credit qualifications, residency & fees. No claims, or warranties are made to guarantee the accuracy of vehicle pricing, payments or actual equipment. Call to confirm accuracy of any information.