2014 Acura RDX Base
- ■Engine: 3.5L SOHC V6 24V i-VTEC
- ■Transmission: 6-Speed Automatic -inc: Sequential SportShift paddle shifters and Grade Logic Control
- ■Radio w/Seek-Scan, In-Dash Mounted Single CD, Clock, Steering Wheel Controls and Radio Data System
- ■Front-Wheel Drive
- ■Heated Sport Bucket Seats -inc: 10-way power drivers seat and 4-way power front passengers seat
* 2014 KBB.com 10 Best Certified Pre-Owned Luxury Cars Under $30,000 * 2014 KBB.com 10 Best Luxury Cars Under $40,000
For more information, visit www.kbb.com. Kelley Blue Book is a registered trademark of Kelley Blue Book Co., Inc.
* The 2014 Acura RDX is the clear choice for those who have grown weary of the complex ordering guides, pricey options and questionable reliability associated with many of today’s luxury SUVs. Exceptional resale value combined with Acura’s well-established reputation for quality offers prospective RDX owners an added measure of peace of mind. Source: KBB.com
* Strong yet fuel-efficient V6 engine; generous rear legroom; lengthy standard features list; competitive price. Source: Edmunds
* The 2014 Acura RDX is a powerful compact crossover that offers a stylish exterior with a luxury interior. The RDX is equipped with a 3.5-liter, i-VTEC V-6 Engine, that produces 273 Horsepower. Despite its power it remains fuel efficient with the front-wheel drive model getting an EPA rating of 20 MPG City, 28 MPG Highway, and a combined 23 MPG. The all-wheel drive version is impressive as well with 19 MPG City, 27 MPG Highway, and 22 MPG combined. The Engine in the RDX comes with Variable Cylinder Management that automatically makes changes to the number of cylinders used at any given time. It enables it so the engine can run on six, four, or three cylinders depending on power demand, allowing for the most fuel efficiency possible. The RDX comes standard with a Sequential SportShift Automatic Transmission with steering-mounted paddle shifters. You have the option to choose either Drive mode for smooth shifting and optimal fuel efficiency, or you can go into Sport mode for performance driving and quick, precise shifts at your fingertips. If you choose to upgrade into the All-Wheel Drive model, it comes with Intelligent Control. This uses the front wheels only to propel the vehicle during regular cruising, and supplies more power to the rear depending on how slippery the surface you are driving on is. The interior of the RDX offers comfortable seating for up to five passengers with its plush leather seats in front and back. The driver and front passenger get dual-level heaters in seats and dual-zone climate controls. The driver's seat also comes equipped with a lumbar adjustment feature to keep your back comfortable. For safety, the RDX comes with a rearview camera, which activates whenever the vehicle is put into reverse. Also included is the Bluetooth® HandsFreeLink, as well as the text message function that can read your texts to you and supply you with your choice of six pre-loaded responses. The Technology Package includes a Navigation System and a Destination Database to direct you to nearby ATMs, restaurants, and more. It also comes with AcuraLink, an easy to use data network that reminds you about maintenance appointments and communicates directly with your dealer. If you are looking for comfort without compromise, step into the 2014 Acura RDX. Source: The Manufacturer Summary
- TECH SPECS
1 LCD Monitor In The Front
360w Regular Amplifier
Audio Theft Deterrent
Bluetooth® Handsfreelink Wireless Phone Connectivity
Integrated Roof Antenna
Radio w/Seek-Scan, In-Dash Mounted Single CD, Clock, Steering Wheel Controls and Radio Data System
Radio: Acura Premium Sound System w/7 Speakers -inc: XM radio, Pandora compatibility, USB audio interface w/iPod integration, Bluetooth® streaming audio, MP3/auxiliary input jack and Speed-Sensitive Volume compensation (SSV)
Certain specifications, prices and equipment data have been provided under license from Chrome Data Solutions (\'Chrome Data\'). © 2016 Chrome Data Solutions, LP. All Rights Reserved. This information is supplied for personal use only and may not be used for any commercial purpose whatsoever without the express written consent of Chrome Data. Chrome Data makes no guarantee or warranty, either expressed or implied, including without limitation any warranty of merchantability or fitness for particular purpose, with respect to the data presented here. All specifications, prices and equipment are subject to change without notice.
EPA mileage ratings are supplied by Chrome Data Solutions, LP for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary, depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions, battery pack age/condition (hybrid models only) and other factors.
Vehicle pricing is believed to be accurate. Tax, title and registration are not included in prices shown unless otherwise stated. Manufacturer incentives may vary by region and are subject to change. Vehicle information & features are based upon standard equipment and may vary by vehicle. Monthly payments may be higher or lower based upon incentives, qualifying programs, credit qualifications, residency & fees. No claims, or warranties are made to guarantee the accuracy of vehicle pricing, payments or actual equipment. Call to confirm accuracy of any information.