2012 Chevrolet Equinox LT w/1LT
- ■Power outlets, 4 auxiliary with covers, 12-volt includes 1 front of console, 1 in console, 1 in back of console and 1 in cargo area.
- ■Drivetrain, front-wheel drive
- ■Engine, 2.4L DOHC 4-cylinder SIDI (Spark Ignition Direct Injection) with VVT (Variable Valve Timing) (182 hp [135.7 kW] @ 6700 rpm, 172 lb-ft [232.2 N-m] @ 4900 rpm)
- ■Glass, deep-tinted (all windows except light-tinted glass on windshield and driver- and front passenger-side glass)
- ■Rear Vision Camera
* 2012 IIHS Top Safety Pick
* If you like the idea of driving a small SUV, but you want carlike ride and handling, excellent Gas mileage, cutting-edge navigation, audio and cell-phone connectivity and you demand it all in a vehicle with a strong sense of style, the 2012 Chevrolet Equinox will likely meet all your criteria and then some. Source: KBB.com
* Premium look inside and out; quiet cabin with lots of storage bins; spacious and adjustable backseat; comfortable ride. Source: Edmunds
- TECH SPECS
Air conditioning, manual climate control
Armrest, rear center with dual Cup holders
Assist handles, front passenger and rear outboards
Compass display included in Driver Information Center (DIC) (Not available with (UE0) OnStar delete.)
Console, center with armrest and concealed storage
Cupholders, 2 front in center console and 2 rear in center armrest with 1 bottle holder in each door
Defogger, rear-window electric
Instrumentation includes speedometer, single trip odometer, fuel level, engine temperature and tachometer
Lighting, interior with theatre dimming, center-mounted dome, rear cargo area, dual front map lights, ambient lighting on center stack surround, and center console cupholders (Includes ambient lighting on instrument panel and center console.)
Map pocket, front seatback, driver and front passenger
Mirror, inside rearview manual day/night
Power outlets, 4 auxiliary with covers, 12-volt includes 1 front of console, 1 in console, 1 in back of console and 1 in cargo area.
Seat, rear, 2-way fore/aft adjustment with 60/40 split seatback and 3-way recline
Steering column, tilt and telescopic
Visors, driver and front passenger illuminated vanity mirrors
Windows, power with Express-Down on all 4 doors
Certain specifications, prices and equipment data have been provided under license from Chrome Data Solutions (\'Chrome Data\'). © 2016 Chrome Data Solutions, LP. All Rights Reserved. This information is supplied for personal use only and may not be used for any commercial purpose whatsoever without the express written consent of Chrome Data. Chrome Data makes no guarantee or warranty, either expressed or implied, including without limitation any warranty of merchantability or fitness for particular purpose, with respect to the data presented here. All specifications, prices and equipment are subject to change without notice.
EPA mileage ratings are supplied by Chrome Data Solutions, LP for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary, depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions, battery pack age/condition (hybrid models only) and other factors.
Vehicle pricing is believed to be accurate. Tax, title and registration are not included in prices shown unless otherwise stated. Manufacturer incentives may vary by region and are subject to change. Vehicle information & features are based upon standard equipment and may vary by vehicle. Monthly payments may be higher or lower based upon incentives, qualifying programs, credit qualifications, residency & fees. No claims, or warranties are made to guarantee the accuracy of vehicle pricing, payments or actual equipment. Call to confirm accuracy of any information.