2015 Chevrolet Impala LT
- ■SiriusXM Satellite Radio is standard on nearly all 2015 GM models. Enjoy a 3-month All Access trial subscription with over 150 channels including commercial-free music, plus sports, news and entertainment. Plus you can listen to SiriusXM Internet Radio everywhere on your computer, smartphone or tablet. Welcome to the world of SiriusXM. (IMPORTANT: The SiriusXM Satellite Radio trial package is not provided on vehicles that are ordered for Fleet Daily Rental ("FDR") use. If you decide to continue listening after your trial, the subscription plan you choose will automatically renew and you will be charged according to your chosen payment method at then-current rates. Fees and taxes apply. To cancel you must call us at 1-866-635-2349. See our Customer Agreement for complete terms at www.siriusxm.com. All fees and programming subject to change.)
- ■Air bags, 10 total, frontal and knee for driver and front passenger, side-impact seat-mounted and roof rail for front and rear outboard seating positions includes Passenger Sensing System (Always use safety belts and child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owner's Manual for more information.)
- ■Seat adjuster, front passenger power lumbar
- ■Trunk release, power located inside on instrument panel left of steering wheel
- ■Front wheel drive
* JD Power Automotive Performance, Execution and Layout (APEAL) Study, JD Power Initial Quality Study * 2015 KBB.com 10 Most Comfortable Cars Under $30,000 * 2015 KBB.com 10 Most Awarded Cars * 2015 KBB.com 5-Year Cost to Own Awards * 2015 KBB.com Best Buy Awards * 2015 KBB.com 15 Best Family Cars
* If you’re looking for a big, comfortable 5-passenger family sedan with style, technology and value, the 2015 Chevy Impala should top your list. If you want to enjoy the lower prices and cleaner emissions of natural Gas, the Impala is now among the few vehicles factory-fitted to run on it. Source: KBB.com
* Serene and quiet ride; sleek, feature-rich cabin; big backseat and trunk; excellent crash test scores. Source: Edmunds
* Impala is a vision of the future that lives for today. The powerdome hood, wide chrome grille, projector-beam headlamps and available LED daytime running lamps project the bold New face of Chevrolet. The provocative silhouette, sculpted bodysides and a choice of 18-, 19- or 20-inch wheels contribute further to its dramatic appearance and head-turning profile. The Impala interior has been transformed into a carefully crafted, exquisitely detailed environment with the driver's comfort and peace of mind its focus. A dramatic and innovative reinterpretation of the classic Chevrolet “dual-cockpit” instrument panel flows seamlessly around the driver, while visual accents such as available soft ice-blue ambient lighting ignite the senses. And with thoughtful design along with ingenuity, the 2015 Impala is spacious and comfortable, offering ample room for five passengers. At the heart of Impala is the acclaimed 3.6L V6 engine boasting 305hp and 0-60 mph in just 6.8 seconds. The available engine's refined power and finely tuned precision contribute to the confident and strong ride Impala is known for, while preserving impressive efficiencies such as an EPA-estimated 29 MPG hwy. Just as efficient is the 36 MPG hwy ECOTEC 2.5L 4-cyIinder engine with stop/start technology. The latest evolution of available Chevrolet MyLink infotainment is here along with an available 4G LTE Wi-Fi hotspot. Customize your driving experience by arranging the icons and features on your available 8-inch color touch-screen. It features an all-New intuitive interface with the latest, easy-to-use technologies. It's highly customizable so you can personalize the system to your preferences, and capable of linking up to 10 devices. Source: The Manufacturer Summary
- TECH SPECS
Air bags, 10 total, frontal and knee for driver and front passenger, side-impact seat-mounted and roof rail for front and rear outboard seating positions includes Passenger Sensing System (Always use safety belts and child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owner's Manual for more information.)
Brake Assist, panic
Brake control, cornering
Door and window locks, rear child security, power
LATCH system (Lower Anchors and Top tethers for CHildren) for child safety seats
Safety belt pretensioners, driver and front passenger
Safety belts, 3-point, all positions
Tire Pressure Monitor
Tool kit, road emergency
Certain specifications, prices and equipment data have been provided under license from Chrome Data Solutions (\'Chrome Data\'). © 2016 Chrome Data Solutions, LP. All Rights Reserved. This information is supplied for personal use only and may not be used for any commercial purpose whatsoever without the express written consent of Chrome Data. Chrome Data makes no guarantee or warranty, either expressed or implied, including without limitation any warranty of merchantability or fitness for particular purpose, with respect to the data presented here. All specifications, prices and equipment are subject to change without notice.
EPA mileage ratings are supplied by Chrome Data Solutions, LP for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary, depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions, battery pack age/condition (hybrid models only) and other factors.
Vehicle pricing is believed to be accurate. Tax, title and registration are not included in prices shown unless otherwise stated. Manufacturer incentives may vary by region and are subject to change. Vehicle information & features are based upon standard equipment and may vary by vehicle. Monthly payments may be higher or lower based upon incentives, qualifying programs, credit qualifications, residency & fees. No claims, or warranties are made to guarantee the accuracy of vehicle pricing, payments or actual equipment. Call to confirm accuracy of any information.