2011 GMC Terrain SLE-1
- ■Power outlets 4 auxiliary with covers, 12-volt, includes 2 front, 1 second Row and One in the cargo area
- ■Front wheel drive
- ■Engine, 2.4L I-4 SIDI (Spark Ignition Direct Injection) with VVT (Variable Valve Timing) (182 hp [135.7 kW] @ 6700 rpm, 172 lb-ft [232.2 N-m] @ 4900 rpm).
- ■Visors, driver and front passenger illuminated vanity mirrors
- ■Glass, Solar-Ray deep-tinted (all windows except light-tinted glass on windshield and driver- and front passenger-side glass)
* 2011 IIHS Top Safety Pick
* If you’re looking for five-passenger CUV that gets great Gas mileage yet has the rugged look and feel of a mid-size GMC truck, the Terrain deserves a long test drive. Source: KBB.com
* Quiet and attractive cabin; sophisticated ride; top-notch safety scores; roomy backseat; plenty of standard and optional features; good fuel economy. Source: Edmunds
- TECH SPECS
Air bag Passenger Sensing System sensor indicator inflatable restraint, front passenger/child presence detector (Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your child's age and size. Even in vehicles equipped with air bags and the Passenger Sensing System, children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate infant, child or booster seat. Never place a rear-facing infant restraint in the front seat of any vehicle equipped with an active frontal air bag. See the Owner's Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.)
Air bags, dual-stage frontal and thorax side-impact, driver and front passenger, and head curtain side-impact, front and rear outboard seating positions (Head curtain side air bags are designed to help reduce the risk of head and neck injuries to front and rear seat outboard occupants on the near side of certain side-impact collisions. Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your child's age and size, even in vehicles equipped with air bags. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate infant, child or booster seat. See the Owner's Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.)
Daytime Running Lamps
Door locks, power rear child security
LATCH system (Lower Anchors and Top tethers for CHildren), for child safety seats
Safety belts, 3-point, front and second Row all seating positions
StabiliTrak, stability control system with traction control
Certain specifications, prices and equipment data have been provided under license from Chrome Data Solutions (\'Chrome Data\'). © 2016 Chrome Data Solutions, LP. All Rights Reserved. This information is supplied for personal use only and may not be used for any commercial purpose whatsoever without the express written consent of Chrome Data. Chrome Data makes no guarantee or warranty, either expressed or implied, including without limitation any warranty of merchantability or fitness for particular purpose, with respect to the data presented here. All specifications, prices and equipment are subject to change without notice.
EPA mileage ratings are supplied by Chrome Data Solutions, LP for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary, depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions, battery pack age/condition (hybrid models only) and other factors.
Vehicle pricing is believed to be accurate. Tax, title and registration are not included in prices shown unless otherwise stated. Manufacturer incentives may vary by region and are subject to change. Vehicle information & features are based upon standard equipment and may vary by vehicle. Monthly payments may be higher or lower based upon incentives, qualifying programs, credit qualifications, residency & fees. No claims, or warranties are made to guarantee the accuracy of vehicle pricing, payments or actual equipment. Call to confirm accuracy of any information.