2014 Honda Accord Sedan EX
- ■Remote Releases -Inc: Mechanical Cargo Access and Mechanical Fuel
- ■Transmission: Continuously Variable w/Sport Mode
- ■Electric Power-Assist Speed-Sensing Steering
- ■Radio: 160-Watt AM/FM/CD Audio System -inc: 6 speakers, Pandora compatibility, Bluetooth® streaming audio, USB audio interface, MP3/auxiliary input jack, MP3/Windows Media Audio (WMA) playback capability, Radio Data System (RDS) and Speed-Sensitive Volume Control (SVC)
- ■Front Bucket Seats -inc: individually adjustable head restraints, driver's seat 10-way power adjustment and power lumbar support
* 2014 IIHS Top Safety Pick+ * Green Car Journal 2014 Green Car of the Year * 2014 KBB.com Brand Image Awards
Kelley Blue Book Brand Image Awards are based on the Brand Watch(tm) study from Kelley Blue Book Market Intelligence. Award calculated among non-luxury shoppers. For more information, visit www.kbb.com. Kelley Blue Book is a registered trademark of Kelley Blue Book Co., Inc.
Based on 2017 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions and other factors.
* Beyond its history of reliability and high resale value, the Accord is now more varied than ever. Whether you want a no-fuss and highly economical sedan, a sporty V6-powered coupe or a hybrid that attains 50 mpg in the city, the 2014 Accord offers something for everyone. Source: KBB.com
* The Accord is synonymous with Honda and has been known for nearly four decades as a reliable, comfortable, pragmatic way to move families. What began as a 2-door hatchback in 1976 has grown into today's full-size sedan and coupe. Like the rest of the Car, the 2014 Accord's 5-passenger interior is a pleasing step forward. The cabin boasts soft-touch materials for a quality feel. The front seats are comfortable, and the driver's seat actually toned down the lumbar support. The rear seats have even more room, as does the trunk. Sleek, rippled sheet metal defines a more streamlined exterior that has shrunk around an interior that feels roomier than previous generations. The most surprising thing about the Accord is its refined continuously variable transmission (CVT). Mated to the 4-cylinder, this CVT feels much like a normal automatic, mimicking gear changes. Even a base Accord has good power for acceleration and passing, yet attains an impressive mileage on the highway. Move up to a V6 model with 6-speed automatic transmission, and the Accord is downright quick. For the individual looking to consume less the 2014 Accord comes in a Hybrid version as well. This operates on a 141-hp 2.0-liter, 16-valve i-VTEC 4-cylinder engine and a 55-hp lithium-Ion battery pack for a net hp of 196. The Hybrid can achieve ratings of 50 cty and 46 hwy. To help maximize efficiency on the road, the Accord Hybrid seamlessly shifts between three distinct drive modes: EV Drive, Hybrid Drive and Engine Drive. EV Drive is 100% electric, and generally is used during braking and when starting from a stop. Hybrid Drive uses the fuel engine and electric motor to provide extra zip during acceleration, and once your Accord Hybrid is cruising with highway efficiency, Engine Drive takes over. If you want a hassle-free, pleasing family Car with a reputation for quality and an immediate familiarity, you can't go wrong with the Accord. Source: The Manufacturer Summary
- TECH SPECS
1 LCD Monitor In The Front
Audio Theft Deterrent
Bluetooth® Handsfreelink Wireless Phone Connectivity
Radio w/Seek-Scan, Clock and Steering Wheel Controls
Radio: 160-Watt AM/FM/CD Audio System -inc: 6 speakers, Pandora compatibility, Bluetooth® streaming audio, USB audio interface, MP3/auxiliary input jack, MP3/Windows Media Audio (WMA) playback capability, Radio Data System (RDS) and Speed-Sensitive Volume Control (SVC)
Window Grid Antenna
Certain specifications, prices and equipment data have been provided under license from Chrome Data Solutions (\'Chrome Data\'). © 2016 Chrome Data Solutions, LP. All Rights Reserved. This information is supplied for personal use only and may not be used for any commercial purpose whatsoever without the express written consent of Chrome Data. Chrome Data makes no guarantee or warranty, either expressed or implied, including without limitation any warranty of merchantability or fitness for particular purpose, with respect to the data presented here. All specifications, prices and equipment are subject to change without notice.
EPA mileage ratings are supplied by Chrome Data Solutions, LP for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary, depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions, battery pack age/condition (hybrid models only) and other factors.
Vehicle pricing is believed to be accurate. Tax, title and registration are not included in prices shown unless otherwise stated. Manufacturer incentives may vary by region and are subject to change. Vehicle information & features are based upon standard equipment and may vary by vehicle. Monthly payments may be higher or lower based upon incentives, qualifying programs, credit qualifications, residency & fees. No claims, or warranties are made to guarantee the accuracy of vehicle pricing, payments or actual equipment. Call to confirm accuracy of any information.